Friday, October 15, 2010

Update # 3

A few months back a friend of mine gave us some discount coupons to Lagoon (so nice of her). I have never been there and I just tried asking Tyler if it had been his first time, but he is too busy blogging to answer me, so I will assume that it was. We knew there was a good chance we would be bored going just the two of us (don't judge, we love eachother but standing in lines for a long time is not our strong point as a couple) so we decided to invite Cory, Heather and the always entertaining Chris along for the rides. We made the right choice... My bro-in-law Chris never lacks interesting topics of conversation. He and Tyler also won me some prizes throwing a baseball. We filled up on Cherry ICEE's which I had forgotten about and haven't had since, but loved.

We didn't stay long and didn't ride much, but had a good time.



Unfortunately we were not impressed with the park and decided to never go back... oh well!

No comments: