Sunday, October 24, 2010

My "Very Cherry" 5K



On Saturday night (yes NIGHT, that very cold night) Cassie, Lacey, and I ran a 5k! My sis-in-law Nisha, of Healthy Moms Kitchen, invited us to run with her team. We all wore super cute Flirty Aprons that Flity Aprons donated to HMK as part of a sponorship. Love mine? Nisha sells them on her HMK website. I have 2 of my own now and tyler has his manly one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those aprons!

Anyways, we had alot of fun running. I didn't do as well as I have before, BUT I also didn't train very hard haha so considering that, I did great! Cassie kicked butt and came in 2nd in her age group. I wish I was a fast as her. It felt good to run and I am going to start doing more of it, despite the winter that is looming just around the corner.

After the race Cassie and I went home and played game with our hubbys, Tyler and I love Cassie and Derek!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!!

Cassie said...

You did a great job! We love you too!:)