Friday, October 15, 2010

Update #1... of many!

Seeing as how I never blog, I thought maybe I could just have a goal of one blog post a year! This post will officially meet that goal!



Tyler and I have done so much this year. I probably cant blog about all of it, but maybe I'll do more blogging later... who knows!



It also may be easier if I work backwards as I seem to remember the most recent things MUCH better!



So... Last Monday we jumped the gun with some neighbors and decided to go get some pumpkins and carve them. It was soooo much fun. We have a few couples in our ward that are about our same age and we LOVE having them over. We planned on going to a pumpkin patch, but we all work too late so we ended up just going to Smiths which was alot more fun then I had expected. Once home we got to work! Carving pumpkins, even small ones, is a lot harder then I remember. I definitely needed help gutting them out, but I did the carving all on my own! Having never attempted anything other then a scary pumpkin face, I would say my puppy turned out great!































Unfortunately... Thursday morning my puppy was pumpkin mush in the street. I guess thats what I get for putting carved pumpkins out over the schools fall break. Dang kids!!















Aj and Lacey, are our neighbors down the street and they practically live at our house, which we love! However I have picked up a gaming habit from them and it has taken over my family room... we had to rearrange so I could see the TV better. Gaming is ok if you play with neighbors right?
















Tyler and I both celebrated Birthdays, but there is only one picture(of my b-day cake given to me by Cassie) as evidence. Tyler improved my quality of winter living by purchasing me some wonderfully warm snow pants! I can't wait to go tubing this winter.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Great posts!!! And you say you have no life! WHATEVER!!! I love all the pictures and NO you do not look pale in any pictures! You look fabulous in all of them !