Saturday, October 16, 2010


My best friend since I was a teenager (forever ago!) Amanda and I went on a short road trip to California to see this beautiful couple be sealed in the temple. We were lucky enough to actually get to be in the sealing room and attend all the activities afterwards. I love going to things like this in California, not only is it exciting to see friends get married, but it's also fun to see old friends that I don't get to see too often! We also went to Brittany Warners wedding since she was kind enough to get married the next day.



I got to spend a few days with my family, and Amanda with hers. I love visiting my family, especially because I have an adorable neice who used to live at my moms! She is hilarious and never ceases to make me laugh.

Grace loved Sydney! I loved being with Amanda! She is such an excellent mom and I am so happy for her and Jeff and their beautiful baby! Tyler and I wish they lived closer then St. George!

No comments: