Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthdays and Corn Bellies

Saturday was our friend Laceys birthday and we decided that we all needed to celebrate!! A few weeks ago Tyler and I woke up at the crack of dawn to take the cubscouts to Corn Bellies to be on TV! For this kind act of service we were awarded free tickets back! We went back on Sat with Lacey and AJ and quickly realized this place is more for kids... but we did bring Tyler and AJ and they are practically kids.... so.... it worked! The corn maze was pretty fun and we got through it much faster then anticipated. For those of you planning on going... don't use the hints... they are pointless!


The boys had a race on the slide... Tyler clearly won!
It was a quick trip but plenty of fun. AJ couldn't seem to grasp why they would name the place Corn Bellies, so if anyone knows why, we'd love to hear it. I love going out to new places and spending time with Tyler and all our friends! I did feel bad in the end when AJ reminded us that he is allergic to corn though. oops.


After Corn Bellies we dropped AJ and Lacey off at Pier 49 so she could have birthday dinner with her family. It was at that time that we started having camera problems. The lens just wouldn't open and I was having a heart attack!! Luckily, we were near Best Buy and felt like taking a few mintues to go in and get the thing checked out. The nerds there, the ones who claim to be soooo smart, told me that it was toast and beyond repair :( Tyler and I talked it over and decided we would need a new one sooner or later so we picked out a new one and are trying it out now! I love it so far.
The friends came back after dinner to eat the delicious ice cream cake Tyler and I had made, and of course, play Halo! You may notice that instead of candles we used matches. I swear I own candles, but I couldn't find them.
















No comments: