Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Month 2

Sawyer is 2 months! Crazy right? Where does the time go? He has grown alot this last month, so much it makes me sad, and my arms sore.
I think he weighs about 13lbs, we go to the dr on Monday and will get the official weight.
He is wearing 0-3 months and some 3 month clothes.
Still in size 1 diapers, but... they are getting tight.
Still loves bath time and he even started splashing and kicking, it's adorable.
Speaking of kicking.... boy can he kick. He'd prefer we lay him down while he is awake and let him kick kick kick.
Recently he has become a drooler. Tylers thinks it's gross.
We love to hear his coo.
We also love that he is getting a good nights sleep. As are we.
We took him bowling and out to eat for his birthday (or maybe it was just a date and happened to fall close to his 2 month b-day) and he was sooo great! Slept through most of the bowling and was happy as a clam for dinner.
Even though he is so good going out, I do prefer to stay home so his schedule doesn't get thrown off. Also, I love being home because I can get so much done! I have cleaned and organized things that I haven't touched in years! Also, I have found time to spend on Pinterest and can actually make some of the things I pin! Which is great and so much fun.
We are going to California in September for Cory's graduation from basic training and I have convinced Stephanie to let me redecorate her room, and I plan on using tons of stuff I have found on Pinterest. Ohhh I can't wait!


Speaking of Cory, we are so proud of him for choosing to join the Marines. We get to hear from him through letters weekly and it is amazing how much he is growing and learning. We can't wait to go see him in Sept.
Tyler has started working with a new company on the side and is very excited about the opportunity to do some different work and share with people what he is doing. I'm proud of him for making an effort to do more for us! If your looking for a new cell phone plan give him a call before signing up for one with another company, he's got the hookups for a great plan for a low price.
That's all for now!

No comments: