Friday, July 6, 2012

Sawyers blessing

On Sunday, July 1st, we blessed our sweet little Sawyer. Most of my family was in town and Tylers all came. We are happy that a few friends could make it too! It was a great blessing, I married an awesome man who takes these things to heart. Sawyer did great! It was our first Sunday at church, and once again I was nervous about how he would act. He pretty much slept through the whole thing. Including the blessing which was most important lol. I didnt take any pictures, other then one on my phone, however Lexi came over that night and we took a ton on her nice camera so we will post those later. Thank you to everyone who came and helped make it such a special event!

oh and dont mind the huge scratch on his face... not sure how that happened, but it was just in time for the blessing :)

No comments: