Thursday, August 9, 2012

Play Ball

 Tylers sister Nisha put together a softball team to play for the city league. So every Saturday Sawyer and I get to be the crowd. The first week we went I just brought him in his carseat, that was not fun. It was hot and he got sweaty fast so then I had to hold him, which made me sweaty. This last weekend we took this stroller that we just bought. Obviously he doesn't fit in it yet, but its perfect for just lounging in and it makes great shade so Sawyer is comfy during the game.
 Their team is amazing and is undefeated so far. Tyler has hit a couple home runs and his bro-in-law Adam hit a grandslam a few weeks ago! Tyler grew up playing baseball. he was nervous at first because it had been so long, but lets be honest, Tyler can play any sport and play it well. It took it a game to get back into the swing of things, and he is loving it! It's fun to go watch them each Sat. It's a nice chance to get outside and get tan!! This sport watching along with going to a pool with my neighbor has made me darker then I have been in a year. And it's not even that dark haha.
 I know Tyler is excited for Sawyer to be old enough to play sports. Lets hope he wants to!

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

So awesome! I think Sawyer is the best part of all of these pictures, sorry Ty! I know I say it every time, I see him, but he really is just so stinking handsome!