Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lately...

So Cassie reminded me that now that I have a camera I have NO excuse not to blog... well... I've been busy Cass... haha
I have been out on the road recently and therefore can not blog :) And when I am home, I am sleeping. haha
Valentines day was fun for us. On Friday Tyler gave me some beautiful roses! Saturday morning I made some lovely heart shaped pancakes that tasted wonderful!! At least I hope they did, I didn't actually eat them, but Tyler seemed to enjoy them. After that Tyler and I decorated some YUMMY cupcakes and took them to his family. It was really fun visiting all of them in one day! We may start doing that more often. After we have visited all but two houses we went shopping!! Unfortunately, even though I live in Utah, I still could not find a dress long enough to be considered modest. HELP!! If anyone knows of any places to get dresses please let me know! Our last house was John and Alex where we stayed for awhile. We watched some B-Ball and Harry Potter. All in all it was a fun filled day!





3 comments:

Cassie said...

That's my girl! Thanks for updating! Thanks again for last night. You guys are the best and we love you!

Nisha said...

Go to DownEast for dresses

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

Their dresses fit me weird