Thursday, February 26, 2009

Airport Adventures

Sitting in the farthest out terminal has it's perks, although not many. It was quite the walk out here... The seats are much more comfortable!! I can't seem to find a plug though. I will be here till about 1:00 waiting for my 3rd flight! I missed my first one because of a big accident on the 15 freeway. My second one was going to be great ( I was upgraded to first class ). While I was waiting for it, however, I found out that my connecting flight out of Minneapolis was cancelled due to weather. I had to make a quick change (with the help of my travel agent who called me right away) to a flight that flies directly into Nebraska (why wasn't I already on this flight?) I will arrive pretty close to meeting time, and I am not sure that they were able to reroute my luggage, so once again NE will be getting a special meeting from me. I hope my co-worker makes it!
It seems I'm not the only one who is having delay and cancellation problems, I can hear many upset people around me.
I'm starving, I hope there is food close by! I had a yummy smoothie but it is not holding me over!
Speaking of eating, I am going to start a 5-day cleanse on Sunday. I want my metabolism to be at it's peak for our cruise, and I bet I can drop a few pounds.
Well I'm going to attempt a nap, which will be uncomfortable, because I have to lay on top of all my things so they don't get taken!!
Wish my luck

Corinne

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Good luck with all your travels! What kind of cleanse are you going to do? Maybe I will do it too!

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

It's called the 5-day cleanse. My work sells it. I have tried before but didn't last. I really want to do it tho!! you should do it! I have extra stuff for it. There is a shake you make, you drink some of our ningxia red juice and you take some pills that I can share with you as well. It's a whole big program tho because there are certain foods you are supposed to eat along with it.
I made it to Nebraska... with no clothing!!! I am at this meeting in my sweats!