Thursday, February 26, 2009

1. Where did you meet your husband?At church, he was one of the first people to talk to me on my first day in my new ward
2. How long did you date before you married? umm... about a year... maybe? He proposed on July 5th and we had gone on our first date the previous year July 4th.
3. How long have you been married? 6 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? Takes care of my dog while I am gone
5. What is my favorite feature on him? His..... Face, he has a nice face
6. What is my favorite quality of his? Tyler is quite the comedian!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? I think annoucing these would embarrass his, but basically any two words he can rhyme together.
8. What is his favorite food? hmmm, I should know that! He likes the frozen pizzas I buy haha
9. What is his favorite sport? I'm going with Golf
10. When & where was your first kiss? I should also know this.... I remember how it happened, just not when!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?I love to play games with him.
12. Do you have any children? nope
13. Does he have any hidden talents? You should see him dance!
14. How old is he? 24
15. Who said I love you first? He did. Thankfully!
16. What is his favorite music?Anything I listen to.
17. What do you admire most about him? Tyler is quite intelligent. I can't imagine loving learning and working the way he does
18. What is his favorite color? Black... Is that a color?
19. Will he read this? I will tell him to

2 comments:

The Hamiltons said...

hey small world Corinne found you on blog spot the ultimate LDS communicator! How are you...what have you been up to? It is apparent you feel in love and got married CONGRATS!!

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

Hey!!
I actually have seen your blog before. Ryan is adorable! I should have made a comment!
I am married, its great and I love it. How is life for you?