Thursday, February 26, 2009

Adventures cont...

Well I made it to Omaha. Napping in the airport, not comfortable!! My bum is so sore, I am grateful for the soft chair I am now sitting upon.
I landed about 4:30 which I thought was great! Unfortunately, my luggage stayed in Salt Lake, and once again, I chose to wear sweats on this trip. After sorting out my luggage issue I hailed a cab for a ride down town. This driver didn't speack much English so I was worried I wouldn't end up in the right place! He made it though.... I think I would like to compare him to a Tortoise.. he drove sooooooooooo SLOW! It took way too long to get to the hotel.
Once I got here I was greeted by Russ (my co-worker) and some wonderful Distributors who just kept assuring me that my dressed down, no makeup, bad hair look was ok.
I probably wont see my luggage this week, I leave at 6:30 tommorrow morning to Indiana. My luggage is headed here.... Oh the joys of such rapid travel. Russ and I will hit up a mall in Indiana... Maybe I'll call some family for help!
Having my computer out is wonderful, all the orders have been entered in, in hopes of an early bedtime tonight.
PS I am still looking for some formals for my cruise!! Any help would be appreciated!

No comments: