Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tyler's Birthday

Yesterday was Tyler's 24th birthday!! I decided that since we are married I should make him a birthday dinner. I prepared a fabulous dinner that actually turned out to be pretty good. I even made him a yummy cake. Once I had finished all the preparations I realized that I would have to blog about this and would need pictures. Luckily, Nisha only lives 1.8 miles away and has a digital camera that she willingly let me borrow. You will notice our beautiful dining room table. Hilary and Rusty heard a conference talk that inspired them. They had this table as their craft table, but were nice enough to let us borrow it until we are able to get our own. It was perfect. Tyler was so happy that I had done something special for him, and I was awfully proud myself. Prepare to be amazed!
























3 comments:

Nisha said...

Ahhhhhh.....aren't you a good wife!!! Way to go Corinne! Now, put that camera to good use and make a picture slideshow of your house.

Nisha said...

And, don't forget to send the Costco card with Tyler tomorrow!!!

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

I don't know how to make a slide show, but I'm working on taking the pictures!!!! Then you can show me where to go from there