Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Night...

It's been a few days! I gave Nisha her camera back and all text blogs just did not seem exciting. However, I am bored at home so I thought I'd get on.

It snowed this weekend and I wasn't sure how I felt. I love the idea of snow, its driving, walking, working, standing, and living in the snow that I struggle with. I guess I need to get used to it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be another long winter.

Tyler has moved his office into our loft. It's so nice to have him here!! I can't talk much with him, but it's nice that he is home.

Last night for family home evening we watched the conversion story of Glenn Beck. It was amazing! This man has a great story to tell. I suggest everyone get it and watch it! We were inspired to dig deeper into our own testimonies. We are hoping to go see him in a few weeks at UVU. I'm not sure what his topic of disscussion is, but I'm sure we will love it.

Not much else has happened. Tomorrow I work out with Lisa (pray for me) She is the best thing that has ever happened to me! (lol not to offend anyone else in my life) She really is fantastic though.

1 comment:

Nisha said...

You know you can always come over when you're bored! It's not too exciting around here, but at least you can talk to us :) I'm with you on the snow thing - boo! Pretty, but who wants to deal with it? Not me!!

Glad to see you have more blog friends:)