Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Favorite Things

3 Favorite Last Purchases
My House
Hair Straightener
the fridge

3 Favorite Movies
Baby Mama, Charlie, Iron Man

3 Things I Haven't Done Yet
Bought a bed for my house
Made real dinner meals
whitened my teeth

3 Things I Can't Live Without (since it says things, I won't list people)
my house
Chocolate
my car

3 Favorite Dishes (this is super tough for me!)
BBQ pizza from Village
My moms candied yams
Burritos

3 Favorite TV Shows
Fringe (its new but I like it)
So you think you can dance
Gossip Girl

3 Last Places I've Traveled
Texas
Mexico
California


3 Favorite Treats
Ice cream
smoothies
baby ruth candy bars

3 Things I'd Buy if Money Weren't an Issue
A puppy
New clothes
a New Car

I tag:
Cassie, Heather, Brooke (lets see if that works haha)

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Oh girl....you've been converted to Village BBQ pizza! Watch out!

I think Fringe is becoming one of my favorites, especially since the last few shows aren't as freaky as the first couple. Can you imagine who crazy the person is that is writing the show?