Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Closer...

Tyler and I are much closer to getting our dream home! We are just about done with all of the paper work and such. I hope we will be in by the end of the month! We have to get some shopping done! We have no bed, couch, fridge, washer or dryer, among other things! I think I will be getting some of it as my birthday gift haha. If anyone knows of any places to get these things for a good deal, please share!
I leave for San Antonio Texas on Friday. Poor Tyler will be lonely. I'm sure work will keep him busy.

4 comments:

Nisha said...

OH, now your page is really adorable! Can't wait to be neighbors and help you get settled into your new home!

Melissa said...

I love your wedding photos!

Sara said...

You guys have so many exciting things going on! Congrats. :) Can't wait to see pictures of the house.

Unknown said...

Yay for you fun blog!!