Monday, September 15, 2008

The First Blog!














Tyler felt it was important that we created our own blog. It seemed like a fun way to keep me busy. We have just settled back in from a whirlwind of activity. Our wedding was amazing!



Both receptions went so smoothly thanks to many friends and family. We had a fabulous time on our cruise. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will put some up! The cruise was more fun then i thought it would be. We both got a bit seasick Sunday night, but we hardly noticed the swaying by the end of the week. In Puerto Villerta we swam with a dolphin named Triton. It was a blast! Cabo San Lucas was a beautiful city, we both agreed that we enjoyed it more the PV. Our excursion was canceled so instead we rented a jet ski and rode around. It was Tylers first experience on one, he loved it. Back on the boat we enjoyed Ben and Jerrys ice cream (I hope Lisa doesn't read that) and many buffet dinners. There was a rock climbing wall that Tyler dominated, and has the gold medal to prove it. At night we attended the comedy shoes that kept us laughing. Our itty bitty room was perfect for all the mid-day naps we took. It was so relaxing to not have to worry about anything.






Now we are home and catching up on work. My birthday is on Friday!! We are celebrating Sunday night with a chocolate fountain! I can't wait.




Well... I am going to attempt to post this and add some pictures, wish me luck!

No comments: