Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pinned It. Made It. Loved It.

I started using Pinterest a year ago when I was first pregnant. I loved to just lay on the couch and pin pin pin! Unfortunately, the smell of my laptop made me sick after awhile and I didn't use it for a long time! Once I had Sawyer I started actually making the things I pinned and I thought I would share my successes, because who doesn't wonder if those pins are actually doable?

My biggest pin board would have to be my food board and I have definitely had some hits there!

Just this week I made this yummy crockpot chicken and fed it to some neighbors, who also agreed that it was yummy! It called for red pepper flakes, I left those out. But definitely a simple and quick recipe that we will eat more often!

http://www.justapinch.com/recipe/tamara-martin/sweet-baby-rays-crockpot-chicken/quick-easy-chicken

I have no idea why this isn't showing up as a hyperlink, but eventually I will figure that out. I have a bunch more pins that I've loved and will blog about soon!!

No comments: