Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Food

 This is not what he looked like when we first started him out on food, but now he loves it! We have tried lots of different things and with the exception of peas he loves it all. His most favorite is Mangos. But who can blame him?

 I can't figure out why pretty much ALL baby food is yellow or orange. I'm super careful because I can't stand to lose anymore clothes to that orange stain.

I really enjoy the time it takes to feed him his yummy baby food. He's hilarious to watch. Like I said he will eat everything we've tried except for peas. The time I gave him peas, two bites in he gagged so bad he threw up. I want him to like them eventually so I try one bite a day, and todays bite went much better. Other then that we are eating mangos, bananas, carrots, peaches, squash, and sweet potatoes. Tonight for YW's we stopped at Wendys and had frosties. One of the girls held Sawyer as she ate hers and he was NOT happy that she wouldn't share. We gave him his own spoon, but he just threw it on the floor and reached for hers. He does this whenevever we eat in front of him. What was your babies fav food?

1 comment:

Nisha said...

Hilary has an awesome baby food grinder! You should ask her for it. It's so nice once they graduate to meats and other things - you can literally put your lasagna in or whatever you're eating and grind it up.