Sunday, September 8, 2013

California In August

 

Last month Sawyer and I took a quick trip to visit my family in CA. I already told you how awesome the flights were (and really they weren’t so bad). But now to tell you a little about the trip… using pictures.

sept 7 256

Sawyer was still on Utah time (which I expected) so he would wake up every morning at 5:30. He wasn’t thrilled with the idea of being cooped up in a room, so this DVD player saved the day (Thanks Williams family!)

sept 7 260

Sawyer called home every chance he got.

sept 7 272         sept 7 273

We had to do some sharing… Sawyer LOVES sharing. Can’t you tell?

sept 7 259

Future pianist… He INSISTED on sitting on the stool to play.

sept 7 276

He really can be an excellent share..r…

sept 7 281

We took naps, it was hot there (which is why this is the only outfit he ever wore)

sept 7 283

We hung out with our super cool cousins.

sept 7 295sept 7 296sept 7 297sept 7 298sept 7 299

Recently Cassie told me that she had still yet to see one of Sawyers tantrums. I realized most people probably haven’t seen one. It’s kinda funny to watch really. Here’s a little scene by scene on how it goes.

sept 7 304

This cat is the last of my parents animals. He is great with the kids.

sept 7 310

Grace is the best! She took care of Sawyer for me most of the time.

sept 7 316

Sawyer and Meme hung out

sept 7 326

Here’s what I will look like in 30 years and in 60 years.

sept 7 328

sept 7 331

Sawyer loves his grandpa.

We had a really good time visiting and playing. I forget how hot the heat is there and really I would have been fine just laying on beach all day in heat like that. Poor Sawyer is no where near getting used to it though. We missed our dad and were happy to come home to him

No comments: