Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Remember My Early Morning Routine?

In case you were wondering, yes I still get up super early every morning, but no it's not to work out anymore! We have found that Tylers brain just works better in the morning so he gets up early and starts his work day, I on the other hand like to let my brain rest. BUT! If Tyler is up and moving, it awakes the sweet angel sleeping in our guest room.....






Bless his heart, but if he is awake, he needs to pee. I have taken on the task of training our little Oliver, which requires a lot of potty time. I am home all week and determined to get him to top dog by the time I go back to work. He is such a smart dog, too smart really. Training Toby was a breeze, he was pretty submissive. Oliver is a cocky confident pup, who feels no need to please me. He is already doing better, but it has taken some hard work! Oliver is also our problem child. A week ago he broke a baby canine in half leaving it exposed for infection. We cringe at the idea of paying a hospital bill for a dog, but it seemed needed. Luckily, that day of the surgery (they were just going to yank it) it fell out on its own!! His new canine grew in beautifully. Not a few days later and his canine on the other side came in as well, however the baby on that side hadn't fallen out... I should have taken a picture but I promise once Oliver figured out what was happening with his loose tooth, he chewed on a bone till it was gone. We are glad that Oliver is capable of fixing all his medical needs on his own.
Toby had some issues of his own last week. The week prior we took the dogs running. We met our neighbors(they have 3) out in a feild and just let them run. Poor Toby was not used to such running and ended up with a blister on each pad. They all blew last Sunday and we were wrapping up his feet in bandages. They have healed now and are much tougher, so hopefully it wont happen again.

No comments: