Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Need for Updates

I recently encountered a blog stalker. I was informed by this person that they had been reading my blog and were disappointed that I hadn't updated in a while... well! If I had only known people were reading my blog I would be better!

I uploaded all my photos so I could decide what I would blog on.
It seems I missed V-day and showing the world what my giving husband did for me!
I also work for a wonderful boss who recognizes that he works in an office full of women and he had us working on V-day. He had some great baskets made for each one of us! His are the flowers on the left.






Yes, those are (were, I ate a few) a dozen cadbury eggs, I can not resist easter candy! I even read an article recently in hopes of breaking the addiction, but to no avail, I still crave it! This year is different though because I am on a strict budget and usually can't find the extra cash to buy any. My friend/trainer Lisa is probably sighing a huge sigh of relief.
I am still expecting an easter basket from Tyler filled with yummy easter delights that I ration thoughout the year.

No comments: