Monday, January 10, 2011

Jumpstart 2011: 11 Ways to a New You Wellness Conference and Fair

Im not one for New Years resolutions, mainly because I can't keep them. However it is an ongoing goal of mine to stay fit and healthy.
My lovely sister in law is the queen of this and has been asked to speak at the Jumpstart 2001 Conference put on by Natural Momma 4 U. I took a look at all the vendors and decided that I need to be there! It looks like a great place to learn how to live a better life. The Conference is on January 22nd from 10 till 2 at Noahs in Lindon. I'll be there, will you?

I'm attaching a link for the registration because this is the easiet way for me to get you to the event!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

I'm so there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post and I can't wait to meet you! ( I am Lisa Reed aka "The Natural Momma 4 U" Check your email, you won a giveaway for our upcoming event.