Tuesday, January 11, 2011

California Christmas







This year was the Cali year for Christmas. Even though we were just in CA for Thanksgiving, I couldn't miss out on another trip down there. I worked until a few days before Christmas Eve so we ended up flying down on Christmas Eve. We tried out a different airport this trip and landed in Long Beach. It is basically two portables stuck together manned by 6 workers. The best thing about a small airport though is fast luggage! It beat us out of the terminal.
The weather in CA was great and we had such a wonderful time. We got to meet my familys new friends Jeremy and Vicky and I consider knowing them a blessing. I'm excited to meet their little baby girl this summer.
Tyler and I also got to go visit some of my extended family. Tyler has only ever met two of my uncles and their wives. Unfortunately, my family doesn't get together as much as we used to, and when they do, I'm usually not in town. It was really fun getting to see some of my cousins and meet their kids. We made a visit to Corona to see Sara and Nic and Tyler was basically in heaven. nic works for Pimco and can speaks Tylers stock market language. We kept that poor couple up half the night!
Christmas day was great. We got some awesome gifts and are thankful for my family for making it so fun. Im going to just throw on a few photos from the event!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So glad we got to see you guys. Looks like you had a great Christmas!