Monday, April 13, 2009

Reading so far...

I have had to play a little catch up with my reading but so far I am doing good. It has been really easy for my to understand what I have been reading.
We have had a few blessings that I have recognized and thought I would share. First of all, last night I started my reading and Toby started his barking. I realized though, that he would not bark as I would read, only if I would stop. It was nice to know that someone has some control over my dog!
Secondly! A few weeks back I went to an interview at an orthodonts office. I had not heard back and have since stopped thinking they would be calling. Well, today I got a call from a number that I didn't recognize. The lady started saying something about Dr. Watson. I thought it was my dentist..... Then she asked if I wouldn't mind coming in for a second interview tomorrow! I really couldn't believe it. I feel as if I am being truly blessed as I read.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome job!! Keep it up!!

Cassie said...

Yeah! Glad to hear about the interview but I still think you should go to school!!;)

Eand C Barron said...

Wonder ful to hear about the job. Keep reading blessings will follow!!!

Nisha said...

how did the interview go? I love this reading challenge too!