Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall time

 Sawyers new toy
 We went to Gardner Village with the Andersons, Sawyer was not wanted to take pictures. (We just took our family ones that morning, I think he'd had enough)
 See, still cranky faced. Check out the mittens, they are so big on him, but his poor little fingers get so cold!
 haha
 We went to a local pumpkin patch with a few neighbors during the day this week. We got a few nice pumpkin that we will carve next week.
 It was pretty sunny, Sawyer did not like it in his eyes
I don't normally love the cold season out here, but none of my summer clothes fit well so I am ready for some layers and warm clothing. I know our baby can't do much, but I am determined to enjoy this Fall season, by getting out and doing stuff. We are going to have a long winter stuck inside.... Next week we are headed to Cornbellies!!

1 comment:

Nisha said...

He's big enough for a saucer....BOO :( Such a cutie, but I wish he'd slow down!