Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Strongly Dislike Running

Yet, I have signed up for 3 5K's this summer, one is next Saturday. What am I thinking? It's the guilt from that Easter candy. All 3 are for such good causes though, I couldn't pass them up. 2 of them my work is running and the other Tyler and I are running for a family in our ward. I started running again the other night with Cassie. It went well, we got the whole 3 miles in, so at least I know I can finish. Unfortunately, I think I crushed some vertebrae. I will be taking a quick trip to the chiropractor tomorrow and then will be ready to go again.
I'm actually not too worried. After riding along with Cass for up to 18 miles, 3 seems like cake. Even thought I would rather crawl then run, I do like how good it makes me feel to be active.
Want to join in on some of the running fun? Let me know and I can get you a link to every one of the 5K's I'll be running!

2 comments:

Marci said...

I wanna do one? Dr. Watson said I could join in on the work one. Will you let me know when it is and how I can sign up? Thanks.

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

Marci,
we are running one on May 14th for the Lehi band and one on June 25th for a patients daughter, that one doesn't have reg info up yet, but the Lehi band one does. I think the website it lehibandontherun.com, if not Im sure you can google it!