Tuesday, June 9, 2009

California
















I love my new job! I am getting alot of time off to get things done! A few weeks ago I had the whole week off so I convinced Tyler to also take the week off and drive to California with me. We left on Tuesday night after his workday. We drove down to St. George and stayed in a sweet condo. That next morning we spent a few hours with our good friends Amanda and Jeff. Tyler and Jeff went golfing and Amanda and I spent the hours talking ( I miss having her close by! ). After our morning of sunshine we continued our drive on to Cali. We arrived in time for Dads birthday dinner. We spent the next few days visiting the beach and friends and family! I was excited because we got to do some temple work in the LA temple for my moms family. It was there I learned that my Grandma was a cradle robber (not my words, the temple sealers!!) My Grandpa (who had passed on) was like 9 years younger than my G-ma. The beaches were a bit cold and overcast, but it was still nice to visit. As you can imagine, Tyler, the kite flying guru that he is, loved the wind!





We had an excellent time over and hope to go back soon. My family is coming up in a 2 weeks for a stay out here. I hope they dont mind the bi-polar weather!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

I'm glad you guys were able to take a vacation last week. I heart vacations! I also heart the recent weather. IT's not scorching hot. Preggers loves that!

Cassie said...

I love your pictures! You guys look happy!